Roxio Game Capture HD PRO
First Integrated Solution to Capture, Edit, Share and Live Stream HD Gameplay
Release Date: 20/9/2012
Hardware Category: Video Capture
About Roxio Game Capture HD PRO
- Record in HD: Record gameplay in 720p, 1080/60i or 1080/30p.
- Live Stream to Twitch: Roxio’s partnership with Twitch makes it easy to live stream console gameplay directly to a Twitch channel. Add voice over in real-time to live stream gameplay and communicate with viewers.
- Support both HDMI and Component for HD Capture: Record HD gameplay with either HDMI or Component inputs and outputs.
- Console Capture: Capture gameplay from Xbox 360, Kinect, PlayStation and Wii
- PC Game Capture: Capture PC gameplay using HDMI from selected graphics cards to Roxio Game Capture HD PRO capture device. Spare PC resources for the gaming fun with perfect performance.
- Record in Full Screen Preview: While recording gameplay in the Capture application, enter Full Screen mode to see gameplay. Press the ESC key to return to the application with the normal preview window.
- Adjust Video Quality: Easily balance video file size and quality using a quality slider and custom bit rate settings.
- Hot Keys to Capture: In the Capture application, use Hot Keys to start and stop gameplay capture in both normal window and full screen mode. There are default keys set up, but both can be customised to fit preferences.
- Social Media Sharing: Easily log-in and share gameplay to YouTube and Facebook simultaneously.
- Voice Changer and Cool Voice Profiles: Roxio Game Capture HD PRO is the first solution with the option to change voice style to match specific games.
- Change Speed: With 1x, 2x, or 3x speed templates fast forward or apply slow motion effects to highlight gameplay. This feature can be applied to the entire video, or selected segments.
- Windows 8: Roxio Game Capture HD PRO is compatible with Windows 8 and works with Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Users get: Roxio Game Capture HD PRO Capture Device, USB Cable, Roxio Game Capture Software, and a “Getting Started” Guide
Component Video recording
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card or higher
2GB free hard drive space for installation (10+ GB free recommended for video recording)
One available USB 2.0 port
Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista SP2, XP (SP3 for 32 bit