LiteOn iHAS524 Internal 24x DVD Writer
World's Fastest Drive
Release Date: 2/12/2009
Hardware Category: Optical
- Higher transfer rates with SATA connection (compared to PATA)
- Future proof; compatibility with the latest motherboards
- Better airflow in PC casings due to smaller cable and plug sizes
- SATA supports "hot swap" (must be supported by your motherboard)
- Super AllWrite is the compatibility standard from Lite-On to offer the ability to read, write and re-write to any disc format on the market.
- Use your DVD writer for any purpose with the media you desire (including CD-R, CD±RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R DL, DVD-RAM format discs)
- Purchase your media without hassle; you no longer have to worry about compatibility.
- SMART-BURN is a technology developed by Lite-ON. It can automatically adjust writing strategy & running OPC to provide the best burning quality and avoid Buffer Underrun error as well.
- SMART-X(*2) function adjusts CD-DA / VCD / DVD data extraction to a fastest allowable speed according to both data request rate from host and disc quality.
- ABS system reduce vibration and noise during recording and reading.
DVD+R DL 12X
Random Access Time CD: 150ms, DVD:160ms (typical)
Interface Serail ATA (SATA)
Buffer Size 2MB
Dimensions 146(W) x 41.3(H) x 170(D)mm
Pentium 4 1.3GHz or higher CPU
128MB RAM or higher RAM are required
650MB available capacity ; 9GB free HDD space or higher
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Windows Windows 7