Page 1 of avoid FOXY.CO.UK !!!!
avoid FOXY !!!
I`ve been awaiting dvds (about 65 £ ) from those bastards since... 18 AUGUST that never came !! After a dozen of mails, see the mail i received last week :
The only thing i can think of that could have happened is that your order was too big to get through the post box, so they would have been taken to the local sorting office where they would be awaiting collection. If they were not picked up within a week then they would be sent back to us.
...... >:( :* :$ >:(
Shouldn`t there have been a card through your door to bring the above fact to your attention?
Not to distract from your obvious anger and upset; I think this thread would be better placed under Retailer Reviews where everyone can read your comments on this particular retailer.
Hope your DVD`s turn up soon. If you paid by credit card you can threaten to inform them - give them 7 days to sort out otherwise you inform the credit card company who are pretty good in applying pressure, and can refund you if you have not received your goods.
Best of luck.
Why haven`t they said "It wouldn`t have fit through your letter box, went to sorting office, returned to us, so we are re-arranging delivery" or "We will mail them out seperately".
There`s a distinct lack of help in the OP`s email dont you think!
If they have not turned up but have been dispatched several weeks ago. There could be a number of reasons.
1. The postie helped himself, quite rare but a possibility.
2. The postie couldn`t fit it through the door but did not have a pen to write message so took it back to office. In this case he should redeliver it.
3. Posted into wrong door.
4. Incorrect address on item.
In any case it is down to Foxy to send you a replacement. If you do not receive goods within a month I would contact credit card company and do a chargeback. I have never used foxy but their prices did look too good tobe true for a relatively new company.
5.Postman left it on doorstep (`cos he`s a lazy f***er & couldn`t be bothered to write the collection note out) & then pizza leaflet delivery boy helped himself.
Number 6 anyone?
6. Foxy.co.uk neglected to send the parcel and now don`t know whether they did or not due to insufficient record keeping and are trying to wriggle out of their responsibility to their customer.
Some say I`m from Biddenden. Some say my name`s Sue. Some say I`m really Marge on a mission.
7. The package was abdupted by a UFO. The aliens watched all the dvds and now plan to invade the world as they were not very happy with how the humans treated each other in the movies, for which they believed to be d0cumentaries.
It is very important that you forward the details of the dvds you ordered to NASA and the US congress in order to avoid a major international incident.
This item was edited on Saturday, 4th November 2006, 17:16
guess i` ll wait one week more and after will complain to my bank. >:(
Or... 7. The postie left in it your bin/recycling bin and you didn`t know it was there and it`s gone to the big DVD tip in the sky.