Kingston Digital Releases USB 3.0 Flash Drive for Personal Security
- DataTraveler Locker+ G3 Safeguards Sensitive, Personal Information
- USB 3.0 Speeds to Secure Files Faster
- Versatile Data Protection Works on Both Mac and PC Systems
Kingston’s DataTraveler Locker+ G3 password protects and hardware encrypts data giving consumers the best in personal security with USB 3.0 speed. The DTLPG3 boasts higher speeds than the previous generation DataTraveler Locker+ G2, with read speeds up to 135MB/s and write speeds up to 40MB/s. All the security is built in with no application installation required making this drive very secure and easy to use.
“We are excited to offer a USB 3.0 drive for personal security where consumers can keep their data safe.” said Nadine Frost, Business Manager, Flash. “This is a great product for someone looking to store their sensitive personal documents on a safe, easy to use and nicely designed USB drive all at an affordable price.”
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities and is backed by a five-year warranty, free live technical support and legendary Kingston reliability. For more information please visit www.kingston.com/en/
Kingston DataTraveler Locker+ G3 Features and Specifications
- Hardware encryption: the best in personal security to keep your data safe
- Superior password protection: user sets a password to prevent unauthorised access
- Easy to use: no application installation required
- Versatile: works interchangeably between Mac OS X and Windows systems
- Secure: drive locks down and reformats after 10 invalid login attempts
- Stylish: durable metal casing with built-in key loop
- Co-Logo Program available*: customise DataTraveler Locker+ G3 by adding your logo and/or digital files and instantly increase your organization’s brand recognition. The Customisation Program offers unique packaging, custom profiles, colour adjustments, content loading and more, all with easy and convenient ordering.
- Supports: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP & Mac OS X
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty with free technical support
- Capacities**: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Speed***: USB 3.0 speed: 8GB: 80MB/s read, 10MB/s write
32GB–64GB: 135MB/s read, 40MB/s write
USB 2.0 speed: 8GB: 30MB/s read, 10MB/s write
16GB–64GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
Dimensions: 60.56mm x 18.6 mm x 9.75 mm
Minimum System Requirements:
- USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible
- Two (2) free consecutive drive letters required for use****
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
** Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.
*** Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
**** First free drive letters after physical devices such as system partition, optical drives, etc.